The Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun was established on 27th January 2005 by Govt. of Uttarakhand through the Uttarakhand Technical University Act 2005. The Uttarakhand Technical University campus is situated at NH-72 Suddhowala, Dehradun. Dehradun is the State capital of Uttarakhand well connected through Rail, Road and Air transport.
The University has been established in an area of 8.372 hectare and it is the only affiliating University of the state for technical institutions. There are 8 Constituent and 132 affiliated colleges with 33,000 students in various courses .The University imparts education in Graduate, Post Graduate and Doctorate programmes in various disciplines like Management, Engineering, Hotel Management, Computer Application, Pharmacy etc.
The University is serving the technical education through its progress monitored each semester, part time Ph.D programme especially designed for the teachers and scientists by giving them opportunity to explore the untouched area of the research. The University in its own campus running M.Tech and M.Pharma Programme in various disciplines. Apart from this University is having 8 Constituent Colleges. Spreading Technical Education in the remote underprivileged area of Uttarakhand hills.Read More
- 15/09/2017 – General Instruction for Badminton & Basketball Tournament 2017-18
- 30/08/2017 – Ability Enhancement Compulsory Course (AECC–Environment Studies)
- 23/08/2017 – Tender Notice for Supply of Office Materials
- 21/08/2017 – Project proposal invited by UTU
- 05/08/2017 – AICTE : Anti Ragging Notification and Undertaking
- 21/07/2017 – Academic Calendar : 2017-18 (Autumn Semester)
- 19/07/2017 – Uttarakhand Govt. New Norms for Affiliation 2017-18
- 17/05/2017 – Notification for Revision of Various Examination related Fee of University
- 24/12/2016 -Government Order for Maternity Leave
- 15/12/2018-Duties and Functions of University Observers
- 11/12/2018 -Final schedule for Theory Examinations Odd Semester 2018 for Technical Courses Updated On (15/12/18)
- 07/012/2018 -Final Schedule For Theory Examination Professional Courses 2018-19(Updated on 12/12/2018)
- 07/12/2018 -Final Schedule For Examination For Law Courses 2018-19 For Regular & Back Paper Examination (Odd Semester) Updated (12/12/2018)
- 07/12/2018 -Tentative schedule for Theory Examinations Odd Semester 2018 for Technical Courses
- 26/11/2018- Important notice regarding extension of examination form filling date
- 12/11/2018-Revised Programme for Odd Semester Examination 2018
- 28/09/2018 -Schedule of Back Paper B.Pharmacy & M.Pharmacy (New Syllabus)Updated on 29/09/18
- 23/05/2018 – Final Schedule for Theory Professional Examination (Semester & Annual Examination) 2018
- 19/05/2018 – Even Semester Examination 2017 – 18 – Examination Centers
- 16/05/2018 – Exam Schedule – UTU for DIT Autonomous (2012) Batch
- 14/05/2018 – Tentative Schedule of Even Semester Examination (Professional Courses) 2017-18 (updated on 15.05.2018)
- 14/05/2018 – Tentative Schedule for Law Theory Examination-2018 (Regular & Back) (updated on 15.05.2018)
- 10/05/2018 – Examination Schedule of Even Semester Examination 2017 -18 (updated on 16.05.2018)
- 15/01/2018 – Schedule For MBA Integrated First Year-1st Semester
Due to the pass away of former Prime Minister of India Shri Atal Bihari Vajpaye ji, the two days NBA OBE WORKSHOP scheduled on 17th and 18th August 2018, is now rescheduled only on 18th August 2018 from 9 AM onwards at same place.
Institutions are requested to act accordingly.