The Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun was established on 27th January 2005 by Govt. of Uttarakhand through the Uttarakhand Technical University Act 2005. The Uttarakhand Technical University campus is situated at NH-72 Suddhowala, Dehradun. Dehradun is the State capital of Uttarakhand well connected through Rail, Road and Air transport.
The University has been established in an area of 8.372 hectare and it is the only affiliating University of the state for technical institutions. There are 8 Constituent and 132 affiliated colleges with 33,000 students in various courses .The University imparts education in Graduate, Post Graduate and Doctorate programmes in various disciplines like Management, Engineering, Hotel Management, Computer Application, Pharmacy etc.
The University is serving the technical education through its progress monitored each semester, part time Ph.D programme especially designed for the teachers and scientists by giving them opportunity to explore the untouched area of the research. The University in its own campus running M.Tech and M.Pharma Programme in various disciplines. Apart from this University is having 8 Constituent Colleges. Spreading Technical Education in the remote underprivileged area of Uttarakhand hills.Read More
- 04/09/2018 – Important notice to Director/Principal/Chairman of All Affiliated/Autonomous/Constituent Institutions regarding Anti ragging committee
- 1/09/2018- Important notice regarding Gate and Technical Fest meeting on 6th September 2018
- 31/08/2018- Important notice regarding Infosys.
- 31/08/2018- Important notice to Director/Chairman of affilated colleges regarding affilation.
- 31/08/2018- Important notice for taking copy of answer copies of September 2015 to February 2017.
- 30/08/2018 – Important notice to Directors/Principal of Affiliated technical Institutes regarding Internal Exam for batch 2014-2018
- 28/08/2018 – Important notice to Directors/Principal/TPOs of Affiliated Engineering Institutes for Pool Campus drive for Daffodil Software on 10 September 2018
- 24/08/2018 – Important notice to Director/Principal of all Affiliated Engineering Institutions regarding new model curriculum for the session 2018-19
- 24/08/2018 – Important notice to Director’s/Principal of All Affiliated Institutes regarding GATE
- 21/08/2018 -Important notice for TATA Consultancy Services(TCS) Campus Hiring Season 2018-19
- 13/08/2018 – Important Notice for Classes of FOT(Faculty Of Technology),Dehradun Campus
- 13/08/2018 – Revised Counseling Schedule for B.Tech LE and B.Pharm LE
- 10/08/2018 – Two days workshop on “NBA-Outcome Based Education” at COER,Roorkee(17-18 th August 2018)
- 10/08/2018 – Important notice for Techspardha 2k18 from 5th September to 7th September 2018
- 09/08/2018 – Important Notice for taking copy of Answer Sheet of September 2015 to February 2017
- 08/01/2018 – Schedule for M.Tech I & III and M.Pharm-I
- 08/01/2018 – Schedule for Back Papers
- 02/01/2018 – Important notice for centers of regular and back paper(Updated on 5/1/2019)
- 31/12/2018 – Important notice for Observer Report (Odd Semester Examination 2018-19)
- 27/12/2018-Format to be presented by Examiner coming to University for copy checking
- 24/12/2018 – Important notice for Checking of Answer Copies of Odd Semester Examination 2018-19
- 20/12/2018 – Professional & law Examination Centre Odd sem 2018-19
- 17/12/2018 – Important notice regarding Technical, Professional &Law Examination Nodal Center 2018-19
- 15/12/2018-Duties and Functions of University Observers
- 11/12/2018 -Final schedule for Theory Examinations Odd Semester 2018 for Technical Courses Updated On (21/12/18)
- 07/012/2018 -Final Schedule For Theory Examination Professional Courses 2018-19(Updated on 12/12/2018)
- 07/12/2018 -Final Schedule For Examination For Law Courses 2018-19 For Regular & Back Paper Examination (Odd Semester) Updated (12/12/2018)
- 07/12/2018 -Tentative schedule for Theory Examinations Odd Semester 2018 for Technical Courses
- 26/11/2018- Important notice regarding extension of examination form filling date
- 12/11/2018-Revised Programme for Odd Semester Examination 2018
Due to the pass away of former Prime Minister of India Shri Atal Bihari Vajpaye ji, the two days NBA OBE WORKSHOP scheduled on 17th and 18th August 2018, is now rescheduled only on 18th August 2018 from 9 AM onwards at same place.
Institutions are requested to act accordingly.