The Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun was established on 27th January 2005 by Govt. of Uttarakhand through the Uttarakhand Technical University Act 2005. The Uttarakhand Technical University campus is situated at NH-72 Suddhowala, Dehradun. Dehradun is the State capital of Uttarakhand well connected through Rail, Road and Air transport.
The University has been established in an area of 8.372 hectare and it is the only affiliating University of the state for technical institutions. There are 8 Constituent and 132 affiliated colleges with 33,000 students in various courses .The University imparts education in Graduate, Post Graduate and Doctorate programmes in various disciplines like Management, Engineering, Hotel Management, Computer Application, Pharmacy etc.
The University is serving the technical education through its progress monitored each semester, part time Ph.D programme especially designed for the teachers and scientists by giving them opportunity to explore the untouched area of the research. The University in its own campus running M.Tech and M.Pharma Programme in various disciplines. Apart from this University is having 8 Constituent Colleges. Spreading Technical Education in the remote underprivileged area of Uttarakhand hills.Read More
- 28/06/2018 – Notice to All the Affiliated Institute of University regarding Faculty Development Programme under TEQIP-III
- 28/06/2018 – Notice to All the Affiliated Institute of University regarding Workshop on Training & Placement under TEQIP-III
- 14/06/2018- Important notice regarding change of examination date of professional course examination on 16.06.2018 to 19.06.2018.
- 13/06/2018 – Important Notification regarding Login ID for Online B.Tech 1st Year Counseling 2018-19.
- 04/06/2018 – Applications are invited for B.Tech first year admission under NRI Category
- 01/06/2018 – B.Tech Online Counseling 2018-19
- 30/05/2018 – Result : UKSEE 2018
- 28/05/2018 – Notification to Chairman/Director’s All Affiliated Institutions of University regarding Course Extension
- 25/05/2018 – FDP at Shivalik College of Engineering in association with ICT Academy and DELL EMC on “Data Science & Big Data Analytics” from 29 May to 2 June, 2018
- 23/05/2018 – Final Schedule for Theory Professional Examination (Semester & Annual Examination) 2018
- 23/05/2018 – Important Notification regarding various Professional/Nursing/BAMS course Semester/Yearly Examination
- 23/05/2018 – Important Information regarding Examination Center of Himalayan Institute of Pharmacy Research
- 19/05/2018 – Even Semester Examination 2017 – 18 – Examination Centers
- 16/05/2018 – Exam Schedule – UTU for DIT Autonomous (2012) Batch
- 16/05/2018 – Notice to Center Superintendent/Observers regarding Meeting for Even Semester 2017-18 on 17th May 2018
- 08/01/2018 – Schedule for M.Tech I & III and M.Pharm-I
- 08/01/2018 – Schedule for Back Papers
- 02/01/2018 – Important notice for centers of regular and back paper(Updated on 5/1/2019)
- 31/12/2018 – Important notice for Observer Report (Odd Semester Examination 2018-19)
- 27/12/2018-Format to be presented by Examiner coming to University for copy checking
- 24/12/2018 – Important notice for Checking of Answer Copies of Odd Semester Examination 2018-19
- 20/12/2018 – Professional & law Examination Centre Odd sem 2018-19
- 17/12/2018 – Important notice regarding Technical, Professional &Law Examination Nodal Center 2018-19
- 15/12/2018-Duties and Functions of University Observers
- 11/12/2018 -Final schedule for Theory Examinations Odd Semester 2018 for Technical Courses Updated On (21/12/18)
- 07/012/2018 -Final Schedule For Theory Examination Professional Courses 2018-19(Updated on 12/12/2018)
- 07/12/2018 -Final Schedule For Examination For Law Courses 2018-19 For Regular & Back Paper Examination (Odd Semester) Updated (12/12/2018)
- 07/12/2018 -Tentative schedule for Theory Examinations Odd Semester 2018 for Technical Courses
- 26/11/2018- Important notice regarding extension of examination form filling date
- 12/11/2018-Revised Programme for Odd Semester Examination 2018
Due to the pass away of former Prime Minister of India Shri Atal Bihari Vajpaye ji, the two days NBA OBE WORKSHOP scheduled on 17th and 18th August 2018, is now rescheduled only on 18th August 2018 from 9 AM onwards at same place.
Institutions are requested to act accordingly.