The Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun was established on 27th January 2005 by Govt. of Uttarakhand through the Uttarakhand Technical University Act 2005. The Uttarakhand Technical University campus is situated at NH-72 Suddhowala, Dehradun. Dehradun is the State capital of Uttarakhand well connected through Rail, Road and Air transport.
The University has been established in an area of 8.372 hectare and it is the only affiliating University of the state for technical institutions. There are 8 Constituent and 132 affiliated colleges with 33,000 students in various courses .The University imparts education in Graduate, Post Graduate and Doctorate programmes in various disciplines like Management, Engineering, Hotel Management, Computer Application, Pharmacy etc.
The University is serving the technical education through its progress monitored each semester, part time Ph.D programme especially designed for the teachers and scientists by giving them opportunity to explore the untouched area of the research. The University in its own campus running M.Tech and M.Pharma Programme in various disciplines. Apart from this University is having 8 Constituent Colleges. Spreading Technical Education in the remote underprivileged area of Uttarakhand hills.Read More
- 19/07/2018 – Notification for Registration of firms for the Supply of various Office Materials
- 18/07/2018 – Faculty Induction Programme from 24th to 28th July 2018 under TEQIP-III
- 18/07/2018 – UKSEE 2018 Online Counseling
- 14/07/2018 – UKSEE-2018 Online Counseling Schedule
- 02/07/2018 – Notification to Affiliated/Autonomous/Constituent Institutions of University regarding Seat Matrix of UKSEE-2018
- 28/06/2018 – Notice to All the Affiliated Institute of University regarding Faculty Development Programme under TEQIP-III
- 28/06/2018 – Notice to All the Affiliated Institute of University regarding Workshop on Training & Placement under TEQIP-III
- 14/06/2018- Important notice regarding change of examination date of professional course examination on 16.06.2018 to 19.06.2018.
- 13/06/2018 – Important Notification regarding Login ID for Online B.Tech 1st Year Counseling 2018-19.
- 04/06/2018 – Applications are invited for B.Tech first year admission under NRI Category
- 01/06/2018 – B.Tech Online Counseling 2018-19
- 30/05/2018 – Result : UKSEE 2018
- 28/05/2018 – Notification to Chairman/Director’s All Affiliated Institutions of University regarding Course Extension
- 25/05/2018 – FDP at Shivalik College of Engineering in association with ICT Academy and DELL EMC on “Data Science & Big Data Analytics” from 29 May to 2 June, 2018
- 23/05/2018 – Final Schedule for Theory Professional Examination (Semester & Annual Examination) 2018
- 20/05/2019-Tentative shedule for professional &Law
- 15/05/2019-Schedule For Theory Examination-2019 Only For Kukreja Institue of Mgt & T.ech DEHRADUN
- 10/05/2019 -Important notice regarding B.Pharm and M.Pharm(New syllabus) odd semester 1st,3rd Sem Back Paper and Even Sem back paper
- 09/05/2019-Tentative schedule of Even Semester Examination 2019 Technical Courses Updated 14.05.19
- 01/05/2019-Schedule For Theory Examination-2019 only For Baba Farid Institute Of Technology, Dehradun
- 30/04/2019 -Shedule of activities related to Even Semester Technical,Professional & Law courses Examination (Main & Back) 2019 Updated details
- 08/01/2018 – Schedule for M.Tech I & III and M.Pharm-I
- 08/01/2018 – Schedule for Back Papers
- 02/01/2018 – Important notice for centers of regular and back paper(Updated on 5/1/2019)
- 31/12/2018 – Important notice for Observer Report (Odd Semester Examination 2018-19)
- 27/12/2018-Format to be presented by Examiner coming to University for copy checking
- 24/12/2018 – Important notice for Checking of Answer Copies of Odd Semester Examination 2018-19
- 20/12/2018 – Professional & law Examination Centre Odd sem 2018-19
- 17/12/2018 – Important notice regarding Technical, Professional &Law Examination Nodal Center 2018-19
- 15/12/2018-Duties and Functions of University Observers