The Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun was established on 27th January 2005 by Govt. of Uttarakhand through the Uttarakhand Technical University Act 2005. The Uttarakhand Technical University campus is situated at NH-72 Suddhowala, Dehradun. Dehradun is the State capital of Uttarakhand well connected through Rail, Road and Air transport.
The University has been established in an area of 8.372 hectare and it is the only affiliating University of the state for technical institutions. There are 8 Constituent and 132 affiliated colleges with 33,000 students in various courses .The University imparts education in Graduate, Post Graduate and Doctorate programmes in various disciplines like Management, Engineering, Hotel Management, Computer Application, Pharmacy etc.
The University is serving the technical education through its progress monitored each semester, part time Ph.D programme especially designed for the teachers and scientists by giving them opportunity to explore the untouched area of the research. The University in its own campus running M.Tech and M.Pharma Programme in various disciplines. Apart from this University is having 8 Constituent Colleges. Spreading Technical Education in the remote underprivileged area of Uttarakhand hills.Read More
- 24/09/2018 – Important notice to Director/Principal of affiliated colleges regarding schedule of activities related to Odd Semester(Technical,Professional and Law Courses)Examination(Main And Back)2018-19
- 19/09/2018- Important notice to Director/Chairman of affiliated engineering colleges regarding GATE-2019(Reminder)
- 19/09/2018 -Selected Students for Daffodil pool campus drive
- 13/09/2018 – Important notice regarding scholarship
- 11/09/2018-Notice inviting Application for the Appointment of Vice Chancellor of Uttarakhand Technical University,Dehradun
- 11/09/2018 – International Conference on Engineering, Technology, and Management for Sustainable Development on 26th -27th OCT 2018 at Dev Bhoomi Group of Institutions Dehradun
- 10/09/2018- Important notice to Director/Principal of affiliated engineering colleges regarding student induction program
- 07/09/2018- Important notice to Director/Chairman of affiliated engineering colleges regarding GATE-2019
- 07/09/2018- Important notice to Director/Chairman of affiliated engineering colleges regarding Technical Festival
- 07/09/2018 -Important notice for Director/Principal of Affiliated/Constituents colleges regarding pledge to save Himalaya
- 04/09/2018 – Important notice to Director/Principal/Chairman of All Affiliated/Autonomous/Constituent Institutions regarding Anti ragging committee
- 1/09/2018- Important notice regarding Gate and Technical Fest meeting on 6th September 2018
- 31/08/2018- Important notice regarding Infosys.
- 31/08/2018- Important notice to Director/Chairman of affilated colleges regarding affilation.
- 31/08/2018- Important notice for taking copy of answer copies of September 2015 to February 2017.
- 18/07/2018 – UKSEE 2018 Online Counseling
- 14/07/2018 – UKSEE-2018 Online Counseling Schedule
- 04/06/2018 – Applications are invited for B.Tech first year admission under NRI Category
- 01/06/2018 – B.Tech Online Counseling 2018-19
- 30/05/2018 – Result : UKSEE 2018
- 14/04/2018-UKSEE-2018(Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam) Online Application form
Due to the pass away of former Prime Minister of India Shri Atal Bihari Vajpaye ji, the two days NBA OBE WORKSHOP scheduled on 17th and 18th August 2018, is now rescheduled only on 18th August 2018 from 9 AM onwards at same place.
Institutions are requested to act accordingly.