The Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun was established on 27th January 2005 by Govt. of Uttarakhand through the Uttarakhand Technical University Act 2005. The Uttarakhand Technical University campus is situated at NH-72 Suddhowala, Dehradun. Dehradun is the State capital of Uttarakhand well connected through Rail, Road and Air transport.
The University has been established in an area of 8.372 hectare and it is the only affiliating University of the state for technical institutions. There are 8 Constituent and 132 affiliated colleges with 33,000 students in various courses .The University imparts education in Graduate, Post Graduate and Doctorate programmes in various disciplines like Management, Engineering, Hotel Management, Computer Application, Pharmacy etc.
The University is serving the technical education through its progress monitored each semester, part time Ph.D programme especially designed for the teachers and scientists by giving them opportunity to explore the untouched area of the research. The University in its own campus running M.Tech and M.Pharma Programme in various disciplines. Apart from this University is having 8 Constituent Colleges. Spreading Technical Education in the remote underprivileged area of Uttarakhand hills.Read More
- 23/08/2017 – Tender Notice for Supply of Office Materials
- 21/08/2017 – Project proposal invited by UTU
- 05/08/2017 – AICTE : Anti Ragging Notification and Undertaking
- 21/07/2017 – Academic Calendar : 2017-18 (Autumn Semester)
- 19/07/2017 – Uttarakhand Govt. New Norms for Affiliation 2017-18
- 17/05/2017 – Notification for Revision of Various Examination related Fee of University
- 24/12/2016 -Government Order for Maternity Leave
“Hand on Training on Matlab Software which is scheduled on 22-23 Sept, 2017 has postponed till further notice due to some unavoidable circumstance”
CYBER SECURITY WORKSHOP.
The workshop on Cyber Security is postponed till further date due to some unavoidable circumstances