The Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun was established on 27th January 2005 by Govt. of Uttarakhand through the Uttarakhand Technical University Act 2005. The Uttarakhand Technical University campus is situated at NH-72 Suddhowala, Dehradun. Dehradun is the State capital of Uttarakhand well connected through Rail, Road and Air transport.
The University has been established in an area of 8.372 hectare and it is the only affiliating University of the state for technical institutions. There are 8 Constituent and 132 affiliated colleges with 33,000 students in various courses .The University imparts education in Graduate, Post Graduate and Doctorate programmes in various disciplines like Management, Engineering, Hotel Management, Computer Application, Pharmacy etc.
The University is serving the technical education through its progress monitored each semester, part time Ph.D programme especially designed for the teachers and scientists by giving them opportunity to explore the untouched area of the research. The University in its own campus running M.Tech and M.Pharma Programme in various disciplines. Apart from this University is having 8 Constituent Colleges. Spreading Technical Education in the remote underprivileged area of Uttarakhand hills.Read More
- 23/05/2018 – Important Notification regarding various Professional/Nursing/BAMS course Semester/Yearly Examination
- 23/05/2018 – Important Information regarding Examination Center of Himalayan Institute of Pharmacy Research
- 19/05/2018 – Even Semester Examination 2017 – 18 – Examination Centers
- 16/05/2018 – Exam Schedule – UTU for DIT Autonomous (2012) Batch
- 16/05/2018 – Notice to Center Superintendent/Observers regarding Meeting for Even Semester 2017-18 on 17th May 2018
- 14/05/2018 – Office Circular for TEQIP-III
- 14/05/2018 – Notification to All Affiliated/Autonomous/Constituent Institute’s of University regarding Seat Matrix for Online B.Tech Counseling 2018-19 & UKSEE-2018
- 14/05/2018 – Tentative Schedule of Even Semester Examination (Professional Courses) 2017-18 (updated on 15.05.2018)
- 14/05/2018 – Tentative Schedule for Law Theory Examination-2018 (Regular & Back) (updated on 15.05.2018)
- 10/05/2018 – Examination Schedule of Even Semester Examination 2017 -18 (updated on 16.05.2018)
- 05/05/2018 – Notice to Director’s of Affiliated Institution of University regarding CCTV Camera’s during Semester Examinations 2017-18
- 05/05/2018 – Notification to Affiliated Institutions of University regarding Workshop on “Motivation through Local Entrepreneur” on 7th May 2018
- 29/04/2018 – Position of Director at Constituent Engineering Colleges of the University
- 26/04/2018 – Notification to All Affiliated Institute’s of University regarding Submission of Examination Fee
- 25/04/2018 – National Human Rights Commission, New Delhi Fourth Annual Competition for Short Films on Human Rights
Due to the pass away of former Prime Minister of India Shri Atal Bihari Vajpaye ji, the two days NBA OBE WORKSHOP scheduled on 17th and 18th August 2018, is now rescheduled only on 18th August 2018 from 9 AM onwards at same place.
Institutions are requested to act accordingly.