Schedule of Ph.D. Entrance Examination is as per below:
|Availability of online application||– 23rd May 2017|
|Date of admit card issue||– 14th June, 2017 onward|
|Last date of online application form||– 12th June, 2017 (11:59:59)|
|Date of Entrance Examination||– 17th June, 2017|
|Center of Entrance Examination||– Dehradun only|
|Mode of Entrance Examination||– Online only|
|Time of Entrance Examination||– 11.00 AM to 01.00 PM (02.00 Hrs.)|
|Website for apply Online||Click here|
- Ph.D Entrance Exam-2017 Advertisment
- Ph.D Rules & Regulations-2015
- Information brochure Ph.D -2017 Entrance Exam
The selection will be on merit basis and first preference will be given to GATE/NET/GPAT and any other such examination qualified Candidates. Please see website of the University regularly for further updates.
- Incomplete application forms will not be accepted.
- The candidates are advised to read each and every instruction given in this information brochure very carefully before filling up the Online Application form.
- Do not send the print out of your application form to University but you can keep a copy for your reference.
- The application form will not be scrutinized, and hence the onus of proving the category of the candidate and eligibility criteria for admission to offered programmes lies solely with the candidate at the time of counseling/admission.
- Candidate must preserve the admit card till the admission process is over.
- The result of Ph.D entrance examination declared by the University shall be final. There is no provision of scrutiny.
- The University is competent to take all decisions on matters relating to admission mentioned in this Brochure and may frame rules in this regard. The decision of the University shall be final.
- If any declaration submitted by the candidate is found to be false at any stage including his/her stay in the institute, his/her admission shall be cancelled and he/she will be liable for prosecution under the law.
- If a candidate, who is not eligible to appear in the Test, does so, he/she will not have any claim whatsoever for admission.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS, TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The applicants are required to fill the application form and fee by ONLINE mode only. The examination fee shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The candidates have to complete the online application form in all respect and also to upload his/her photograph/signature/score-card (if applicable) in the appropriate box. The candidates are further advised to re-check the entries/information provided by him/her before submitting the same as there is no option for editing the entries after submission of application form. After submitting the form, the candidate is required to take the print of the submitted form (hard copy). The candidates are advised to retain the copy of the form submitted to the University for their further reference and queries.
- Specifications for photograph, signature and scorecard are as below:
- A photograph of minimum 45X30 mm with at least 75% coverage of face & head of the candidate taken after 01-01-2017.
- The photograph needs to display full front view of the face. Please look directly into the camera with a natural expression.
- The candidates have to upload and paste the above specifications photograph in application form and advised to keep at least 06 copies of same photographs. The candidates will have to produce the same copy of photograph in the process of interview and admission etc.
- Dimensions of photograph : 50 to 80 KB
- Dimensions of signature : 20 to 30 KB
- Dimensions of scorecard : 150 to 200 KB
Last date for submission of online application form is 12th June 2017 (11:59:59 PM)
EXAMINATION FEE AND REFUND OF FEE
- Rs 1,000/-(one thousand only) For General and OBC category candidates.
- Rs 1,000/-.( one thousand only) For SC & ST category candidates
Fees shall neither be refunded nor carried forwarded if the application is rejected/ candidature is found to be ineligible of candidate is unable to appear in the examination. Hence candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria carefully before applying.
Fee of Rs. (Gen/OBC)/-and (SC/ST)/- as described above will be paid online through Net Banking, Credit of Debit card only. No cheque or draft will be accepted.